Who-coded-what in BooLangStudio:
- Jeff Olson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The stuff that helped make BooLangStudio possible:
- RegisterMsBuildTargetsAttribute class (in BooLangStudio project): Based on the ProvideMSBuildTargetAttribute class in IronPython Studio, re-implemented by Jeff Olson
- ProjectBase stuff: Source code linked from the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SDK ... I wish there were an easier way besides linking to the source, but this is the "pattern" that the MPF people came up with. Better than nothing.
- Boo deps: Rodrigo B. de Oliveira and the Boo team, except:
- Changes to BooLexer.cs (post-code generation from grammar) to make it play nice w/ an IDE by Jeff Olson
- Overload to BooParser.CreateBooLexer() by Jeff Olson
Please let someone associated with BooLangStudio know if anything is misattributed/anything is missing.